For many projects, volunteer support is critical in ensuring that we have the people power to make them happen.
There are a variety of opportunities available, and finding the best fit will depend on your skills, interests and time availability.
Currently we’re recruiting volunteers for the following projects:
- Property Monitoring
- Trail Construction & Maintenance
- Boundary line marking & maintenance
- Naturalist Guides & Trip Leaders
- Assistance with in-office mailings and data entry
- Events planning & assistance
- Photography of DCC’s beautiful natural areas and working landscapes
- Marketing and graphic design
- Tabling at community events
It’s easy and fun to become a DCC volunteer. The first step is to complete the volunteer application below or contact the office to learn more!
Tide Mill Creek clean up day.