Bad Little Trail Run
Save the Date!
3rd Annual Bad Little Trail Run
October 5th, 2019
This 3rd Annual event offers 2 race distances (7 mile & 2.5 mile loops). Both races start and end in Whitneyville/Machias, followed by post-race food, celebration and awards ceremony.
Online registration is open. See below for details!
The Bad Little Trail Run is part of the Downeast Conservation Trail Race Series!
Six trail races from August 17 to November 10
A coalition of six Downeast conservation organizations is proud to announce the 2nd Annual Downeast Conservation Trail Race Series. Hosted by local organizations working to preserve Downeast Maine’s natural environment, these unique races take place on community supported nature and wildlife preserves across Downeast Maine from Orland to Baring.
- August 17 – Downeast Lakes 5-Miler.
- September 7th – Blue Hill Heritage Trust Surry Forest 5k/10k.
- October 5th – Bad Little Trail Run.
- October 27th – Wildlands Trail Run – double Trouble Challenge – Great Pond Mountain Conservation Trust.
- November 3rd – Frenchman Bay Conservancy Autumn Trail Race.
- November 10th – Moosehorn Ghost Run.
Runners can pre-register for all races at www.downeastconservationraces.org or by contacting hosting organizations. Prizes will be awarded based on age-based placement, participation, and volunteer work.